- Plumstead Friends Meetinghouse c.1875
- Leidytown Schoolhouse in Hilltown Township c.1894
- Three Generations in Photographs – Tintypes, ambrotypes, and even an opalotype from a family that lived in Langhorne, Warrington, Horsham, Lower Moreland, and Philadelphia. Photos ranging from before 1855 to the early 1900s.
- Doylestown Girl c.1890 – Cabinet card taken by Linford Craven.
- Carversville Christian Orphanage – Real photo postcard, Autumn 1925.
Others from Personal Collection
- Man with two wedding bands and two women (August 1914)
- Black Soldiers from World War I – Two postcards. The first is unidentified, the second is from Cincinnati.