Plumstead Friends Meetinghouse c.1875

Scanned from a gelatin print of the original. The print was part collection of documents prepared for a pamphlet published for Plumstead Meeting's 225th anniversary in 1953. According to the back of the print, it was provided by Comly Michener and the original was from c.1875. These documents are now in the archive of the Friends Historical Library at Swarthmore College.

More Documents